The 174th AHC Association hosted its 2009 reunion on May 1-3, 2009 in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
Several people at the reunion took photos, including myself. In the above (and below) linked pages, I've
included many of those photos.
It has been a real challenge getting all people in the photos accurately identified. I believe that's
now been done. For my photos, I have included the identification of all the people in the filename of each photo, with the people's names
being listed from left to right.
For the photos provided to me by others, I've not gone to the trouble to identify all the people and rename all the files.
I believe all people in their photos are included somewhere in mine, so you could cross-reference to my photos if you wish.
Some tips on viewing the photos web page:
1. Photos on the photos page are "thumbnails." You click on the thumbnail to see the full-sized photo. In reviewing the photos, if you'll click on the first thumbnail,
you can then click on the "NEXT" button at the top-right and go to the next
full-sized photo, without having to go back each time to the thumbnail page.
2. To scan the thumbnails, just stay on the thumbnails page. I've made the thumbnails
large enough so you can reasonably see the photos and determine if you want to see the details of
3. Note (on my page only) the people are identified in the file name at the bottom of each thumbnail
photo or the top of each full-sized photo.
4. If you click on the "Thumbnails" button at the bottom of the full-sized photo,
it will take you back to the TOP of the thumbnails page -- that can be frustrating if
you're way down in the list of photos and want to continue to the next one.
5. To view a full-sized photo from the thumbnails page, then return to the same
place on the thumbnails page, use your browser's BACK button and not the "Thumbnails" button.
6. I have reduced the size of the "full-sized" photos considerably and compressed
the file so it will all show on your monitor (instead of being so large you have to
scroll around the screen to see it all). I've reduced the photos to 1024 x 768
pixels for the full-sized photo. If anyone wants an original uncompressed photo
(about 2-3 MB per file), I'd be happy to send it to you.
If any others of you wish to submit your photos to me, please let me know.
174th AHC Webmaster
Return to top
of: 2009 Reunion Notice Page.
Return to top
of: "Recent Stuff" Page.
Go to top of:
174th AHC Home Page.
to e-mail us at the website <